About this course
COURSE TYPE: PERFORMANCE
DURATION: 3 hour session
DELIVERY METHOD: CLASSROOM
We acknowledge that this could be a reminder or refresher for many of your sales team members, but also a valuable session for those that have not worked at a trade show before.
Your teams’ role at a show or exhibition (or seminar etc.) is not so different from their day job, in that they’ll still need to demonstrate their sales skills: i.e. identify new opportunities and build demand for the solution you offer.
However, the environment in which these skills need to be applied is very different to telephone sales or sales visits, and in this 3 hour session we’ll show them how.
The course will investigate ways to improve and deliver what we want to achieve from each visitor to the stand.
There are no pre-course requirements.
- Multiple approaches to stand selling
- A greater understanding of the types of customers that visit exhibitions
- Increased confidence is approaching customers to the stand and engaging with them
- New techniques to uncover the right information in a short period of time
- An effective way to present your solutions
- Various approaches to follow-up actions
What will the course cover?
- Introduction to exhibition selling
- Exhibition sales cycle:
- Delivering the key messages
- Call to action
- 3 key learning points